Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GIMMEYOURSTUFF

Gimme Your Stuff



I am interested in swapping from the site gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com.

I am in the Army, stationed in Korea. Since I live on an Army base, I can get American things, but since I am in Seoul, I can also get Asian and Korean themed things.

I can offer:

Lots of things Kawaii
Cute stationery (notes, papers, stickers, etc.)
Craft Books/Magazines
Hair accessories
Teas
Korean ramen noodles (yummmy)
Korean movies/CD's
Cute socks
Candy (American & Korean)
Souvenirs (American & Korean)
Books (American & Korean)

I would like:

Stationery
Craft supplies (yarn for crochet, cardstock, paper)
Craft books
Teas
Movies/CDs from your country
I love little jewelry and trinket boxes
Matchboxes (without the matches)
Altoid tins

I like all kinds of stuff, and I can get lots of stuff. So if you are interested e-mail me at munkyluver@msn.com Make sure you put GIMMEYOURSTUFF in the headline so I'll know. I am especially interested in things from Africa, the Middle East, France, Italy, India, Ireland, Scotland and England. But if you are from other countries, I might be interested as well. Thank you!!
Boxes I can make pretty

Fabric

No comments: