Wednesday, November 26, 2008

C'est moi.

All right, so I've decided to join the millions of people all over the world with a blog. I'm not sure if I have anything worth sharing but I shall try to amuse you all. Here's a list of things I'll probably blog about....

1. The US Army (seeing as how I'm in it)
2. South Korea (where I'm currently stationed)
3. Books (I looooove to read)
4. My book (I'm trying to write a novel)
5. My family (oh, it's a crazy one)
6. Financial stuff (Learning to invest and trying to learn how to manage my money)
7. Movies (I love a great movie)
8. Music (I'm sort of known for being in love with a band forever and then all of a sudden, they're the "next big thing", and I think I have good taste in music)
9. Crafts (I'm big into crafting and making things out of random stuff)
10. Learning (I'm pretty much determined to learn everything about everything)

Well, I can't think of much else, but I'm sure there'll be more.

No comments: